GamerzNeeded
Not a member yet?Click the register button and register to become one of GamerzNeeded and enjoy all the benefits of a member !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzNeeded
Not a member yet?Click the register button and register to become one of GamerzNeeded and enjoy all the benefits of a member !
GamerzNeeded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1.24D Undetected] RHack Demo

Go down

[1.24D Undetected] RHack Demo Empty [1.24D Undetected] RHack Demo

Post by DevilMayLaughXD Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Did I win the rat race for a 1.24D hack =)?

My new maphack project is underway! Hoping to add all sorts of neat idea's I have with information I already have; anywho besides that lemme explain a little about RHack:

RHack will be a private maphack, however it is NOT for sale.

So what makes RHack unique?
RHack will be a game enhancement hack; meaning it will improve the playability, adding things that Warcraft 4 (God bless the day) would have natively ^.^, there will be a bunch of fun stuff that I have already started work on, but until then all you leechers out there can enjoy the Demo =).

NOTE: The demo is undetected, but does not have protection from warden, unlike the private version.

Code:
http://skillhackers.com/forums/showthread.php?163-[1-24D-Undetected]-RHack-Demo&p=1518#post1518

When will RHack be available?
It will be available in at most the next 2 weeks considering my scheduele and what I hope to have acheived, however, this is by no means accurate!

How would I get RHack you ask?
I have A LOT of ideas when it comes to this, and no lame "1v1's on wc3" and no "help people on the forum", simple because that leads to negativity and spam! When I have decided I will let you all know.

Anyway if your here to leach and missed the link:

Code:
http://skillhackers.com/forums/showthread.php?163-[1-24D-Undetected]-RHack-Demo&p=1518#post1518
DevilMayLaughXD
DevilMayLaughXD
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down