GamerzNeeded
Not a member yet?Click the register button and register to become one of GamerzNeeded and enjoy all the benefits of a member !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamerzNeeded
Not a member yet?Click the register button and register to become one of GamerzNeeded and enjoy all the benefits of a member !
GamerzNeeded
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly)

Go down

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly) Empty [1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly)

Post by DevilMayLaughXD Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Hello. Because of that simple reason that I find Exzaps explanation on how to use his hack quite hard to understand, I've decided to make my own, more "user" friendly tutorial.
It is divided in steps, so there should be nothing to misunderstand.

Step 1 - Downloading the hack

When you download the hack, it comes as a .zip file. To unzip it, you will ned WinRAR (or WinZip, we're gonna use WinRAR).
Download the hack: Drophack now available for public... (The original thread made by Exzap.)
Download WinRAR: Free WinRAR download (download the setup and run through the installer)

Step 2 - Extracting the hack to your Warcraft folder.

Once you've downloaded the drophack (after downloading WinRAR) you can right click on it and click "Extract Here"

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly) Fyvsg

Once done, you will have 2 new icons on your desktop. A .txt file and WUtil.exe. Copy both files and place them in your Warcraft Folder (which, for me, is here)

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly) Vii24h

Step 3 - Running Warcraft III via WUtil

Now, double click this new program you just placed in your Warcraft directory. If you are on Vista or Windows 7, remember to right click on it and hit "Run as Administrator".

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly) Xefmaa

Step 4 - Using the hack

Now, Warcraft III is loaded, and the hack is on. Go to Battle.net and join a Ladder game. Select one worker (WorkerA ) and right click on another worker (WorkerB ) [So worker A follows worker B]

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly) R9j1uv

Now, select Worker A and press F2 20 times. No more, no less. When you have clicked F2 20 times, you get a message saying:

[1.24c] Make your Drophack work (more user friendly) D7fvm
(don't do ANYTHING to worker A now, or you will have to start over)

Step 5 - Executing the hack

Now, DETONATE worker B (which worker A was following before) [If you are Undead, Orc or Human, simply kill the worker with the rest of your workers] BUT REMEMBER NOT TO MOVE WORKER A.
It might take some time, perhaps around 1 minute. When the worker then gets detonated, everybody in the game who currently didn't load up Warcraft III via WUtil (like we did earlier) will now get crashed, and you have gotten yourself a win!

Video

Yep, I've made a video where I show how to use the Drophack.

Thanks for reading, I hope you've understood it by now. By the way, there IS a high chance that it wont work, since almost everybody is using this hack now, and therefore got protection against it, but it will still work in some cases.

THANKS TO EXZAP FOR MAKING THIS HACK FOR US.
DevilMayLaughXD
DevilMayLaughXD
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down